Dear Alumni & Friends:
Please join me at the 4th Annual Jack D. Trager Memorial Panther Pride Golf Scramble on Friday, June 14. Together, we’ll honor the memory of GU’s longtime athletic director Jack Trager and keep alive a tradition Jack started back in 1995—playing golf and helping student-athletes. I look forward to welcoming you to Indian Springs Golf Course for the 25th annual scramble.
PRIZES AND SPONSORS
Lead sponsors have partnered with the Greenville University Athletic Department to make this day special for you. You will enjoy:
- Hole-In-one prizes courtesy of Steve Schmitt, Jr. and Steve Schmitt, Inc.
- GU Panther golf balls courtesy of Ritchie Ware and Ware, Inc.
- GU Panther Nike golf shirts courtesy of Don Adamski and DeMoulin Bros. & Co. along with Allen Farthing and the Panther Clawset
- Catered lunch courtesy of Dr. Matt McCullough and Greenville Family Dentistry
- Continental breakfast courtesy of Dr. Kendell and Ande' Stephens along with Martin Porter and Fresh Ideas
- Team prizes courtesy of Ryan Champ and Midland States Bank
- Individual prizes courtesy of Jim Catanzaro
- GU Panther drawstring backpacks courtesy of Ashley Gramann and HSHS Holy Family Hospital
- Gift Bags courtesy of Doug Weber and Moneta Group along with Heather Wall and Fayette County Hospital
The Greenville University Athletic Department is also honored by the generous support of many tee/green sponsors, corporate sponsors, and prize donors.
PANTHER COACHES AND PLAYERS NEED YOU
The number of student-athletes at Greenville University continues to rise. Coaches influence approximately one-half of GU students. In the footsteps of Jack Trager, they guide, mentor and inspire students. At the same time, they raise funds for their own sports.
Challenging? Yes, but with your help, not impossible!
Choose how you will help at this year’s scramble:
- Sponsor a gift bag for $500
- Choose to be a corporate sponsor for $300
- Sponsor a tee or green for $150
- Play a round for $150 per person ($600 per foursome)
- Donate a prize or make a donation of any amount
Register online at greenvillepanthers.com/golfscramble, or use the enclosed registration form to register by mail. For more information, contact B.J. Schneck at (618) 664-6621 or email@example.com.
I look forward to seeing you June 14, for a day that carries on the enduring influence of Coach Trager.
Tom Ackerman ’99
Director of Athletics